Kotedamen 19, Tabira-chou, Hirado-shi, Nagasaki-ken, 〒859-4824
Beginning in 1886, Father Raguet and Father de Rotz had some Christians from places such as Kuroshima and Shitsu migrate to Tabira.
Tabira church was designed and constructed by Tetsukawa Yosuke, with considerable help from local Christians themselves. It was completed in 1918.
The church is made from brick, and has a multilayered roof with a bell tower at the front.
The interior has three isles, with an arcade, triforium, and clerestory nave.
Tabira church is one of many churches which bear witness to the speed and strength with which Catholicism was revived throughout the Nagasaki region following the lifting of the ban on Christianity.