Houki-machi 1170, Hirado-shi, Nagasaki-ken, 〒859-5366.
In 1885, a temporary church was constructed in the Kyousaki area of Hirado (near the Houki area) by the 18 Christian households living there.
In 1898, the present church was constructed under the guidance of Father Matrat, and Houki parish was established.
The church has stone foundations and is a single-storey wooden structure, although the facade is brick mortar. It has tile roofing and a rib vault ceiling.
On either side of the church there is a colonial veranda.
Houki church is the oldest church on Hirado.