Nama-go 1241-1, Shin-Kamigoto-cho, Minamimatsuura-gun, Nagasaki-ken
The first church was built in around 1879.
The present brick church was designed and executed by Tetsukawa Yosuke. It was completed in 1910 and is the third church to have been erected there.
Parishioners themselves contributed to the construction by carrying bricks on their backs from the beach to the church, which sits on a small hill.
It became Tetsukawa Yosuke's second brick church (after former Nokubi church on Nozaki island).