おらしょ こころ旅

Component

All Components

List of all registered assets registered on this site

Candidates for a world heritage

「仮の聖堂」跡

 1873年のキリスト教の解禁直後、来日したペルー神父が信徒の所有地に建てた「仮の聖堂」の跡地である。

Nagasaki

聖画像(聖ミカエル図)を所有していた屋敷跡

禁教期初期に描かれた聖画「聖ミカエル図」を密かに所持していた潜伏キリシタンの屋敷跡地。

Nagasaki

小濱浦

 大浦天主堂での「信徒発見」から半年後、プティジャン神父がひそかに船で外海地域を訪れた際、最初に上陸した浜辺である。

Nagasaki

大野神社

 大野集落内にある3つの神社うちの一つで、集落全体の守り神として最も社格が高く、代々庄屋が神主を務めていた。

Nagasaki

旧伝道師学校

この学校は、1883年に日本人伝道師の養成のために建てられた。

Nagasaki

出津代官所跡・庄屋屋敷跡

禁教期に出津集落を管轄した出津代官所と庄屋の屋敷跡があった(旧出津救助院の敷地内)。

世界遺産 長崎 Nagasaki

潜伏キリシタンの墓地(大野集落)

大野集落の住民は共同墓地に埋葬していましたが、解禁後に表立ってカトリックの復帰を表明したものは、庄屋や役人に共同墓地への埋葬を認めてもらえず、集落から離れたこの場所に埋葬された。

入道石積 Nagasaki

門神社

大野集落内にある3つの神社うちの一つ。

門神社 Nagasaki

辻神社

大野集落内にある3つの神社うちの一つ。

12_辻神社 Nagasaki

潜伏キリシタンの墓地(出津集落)

出津集落には、小田平墓地、菖蒲田墓地、野中墓地、畑杭墓地があり、1862年に絵図により墓地がそれぞれのコミュニティことに作られたことがわかる。

野中墓地① Nagasaki

潜伏キリシタンの指導者屋敷跡 (「仮の聖堂」跡) 初代頭ヶ島教会堂跡

上五島地域の潜伏キリシタンの中心的指導者であったドミンゴ森松次郎は1867年に頭ヶ島の白浜に移住し、屋敷を構え「仮の聖堂」とした。

Goto

赤仁田教会堂跡

赤仁田教会堂は大正15年に建立されました。昭和44年牢屋の窄殉教記念教会の建立と同時に閉鎖となりました。

赤仁田教会跡[2] Goto

永里教会堂跡

永里教会堂跡は大正7年に建立されました。昭和44年牢屋の窄殉教記念教会の建立と同時に閉鎖となりました。

永里教会堂跡 Goto

細石流教会堂跡

この場所は細石流教会堂の跡地です。細石流集落では、解禁後においても立地環境の関係で、すぐには教会堂が建てられませんでした。1920年になって集落を見下ろす山頂付近のこの場所に木造の教会堂が建てられました。1969年に他の教会堂との統廃合により廃堂となり、その後の台風被害により倒壊しました。

IMGP5070+-+コピー細石流教会跡 Goto

潜伏キリシタンの墓地(堂山遺跡)

住民が稲荷様としてまつる祠の周辺で発見されたキリシタン時代のものと考えられる墓地で、こぶし大の石が長方形に組まれている。

堂山遺跡 Kenhoku

丸尾山

春日の棚田の中央にある小さな丘(丸尾山)の頂に、「丸尾様」と呼ばれる石祠がある。春日沖で難破した海難者をまつったと伝えられており、住民から大切な場所とされてきた。

丸尾山 Kenhoku

瀬戸脇教会堂跡

解禁後の1881年、舟森集落に最初の教会堂が建立され、「潜伏」は終焉を迎えました。1966年の廃村に伴い教会堂も廃堂となりました。附随していた司祭館は、小値賀本島に移築され、現在もカトリック小値賀教会として利用されています。

瀬戸脇教会跡 Kenhoku

潜伏キリシタンの墓地(舟森集落跡)

外見は仏教徒の墓と変わりませんが、発掘調査により、仏教の極楽浄土のあるとされる西側ではなく、反対向き(人骨の顔の向きが東側)に埋葬されていたことが確認されています。

舟森集落の潜伏キリシタン墓 Kenhoku

潜伏キリシタンの指導者屋敷跡(舟森集落跡)

舟森集落に暮らした潜伏キリシタンの指導者(水方)屋敷の跡地です。屋敷では、潜伏キリシタン信仰に基づく、様々な行事が行われていたと考えられています。ここに暮らした指導者は、解禁後には伝道師として活動し、舟森集落の潜伏キリシタンの教会への復活を支えました。

舟森集落の指導者屋敷跡 Kenhoku

潜伏キリシタンの指導者屋敷跡 (初代野首教会堂)

野首集落に暮らした潜伏キリシタンの指導者(水方)屋敷の跡地です。屋敷では、潜伏キリシタン信仰に基づく、様々な行事が行われていたと考えられています。また、解禁後の1882年には集落で最初の教会堂がここに建てられ、「潜伏」が終わりを迎えました。

野首集落の指導者屋敷跡 Kenhoku

潜伏キリシタンの指導者屋敷跡(現在の旧野首教会)

野首集落に暮らした潜伏キリシタンの指導者(帳方)屋敷の跡地です。解禁後しばらく時間を経た1908年には、敷地内東側に3代目となる野首教会(現在の旧野首教会)が建立されました。

野首帳方屋敷跡 Kenhoku

沖ノ神嶋神社神官屋敷跡

沖ノ神嶋神社の神官一家が代々暮らした屋敷の跡地です。神社の氏子を装っていた潜伏キリシタンも神事に参加しました。悪天候の際には屋敷に附属する遥拝所を通して神社を拝んでいました。遥拝所の祭壇は、禁教期の1823年につくられたことがわかっています。建物は、神官一家から小値賀町が譲り受けて修復しています。

沖ノ神嶋神社神官屋敷 Kenhoku

沖ノ神嶋神社

沖ノ神嶋神社は、中国との主要な航路の守り神として、704年に建てられました。古来より野崎島全体が神道の聖地とされ、五島列島一円の氏子から崇敬されていました。19世紀中頃、外海地域の潜伏キリシタンは、氏子として神道の聖地に移住すればキリシタンと疑われる可能性が低いと考え、野崎島に移住しました。

沖ノ神嶋神社 Kenhoku

五輪のキリシタン墓地

かつては、30戸あまりの信徒がいたが、今は3戸の家で教会を維持している五輪の墓地。墓碑を建てるまでの目印として丸い石を集めて置いている土葬の墓は、古代遺跡のようにも見える。

五輪キリシタン墓地IMGP5974 Goto

初代﨑津教会堂跡

明治時代のキリスト教解禁後、1888年に最初に建てられたカトリック教会堂の跡地。禁教期に信者が祈りを唱えていた﨑津諏訪神社の隣接地に所在。1934年の現﨑津教会への移転までの間、信仰のよりどころとなった。現在は石垣や、昭和30年代に建築された修道院の建物が残っている。

旧崎津教会跡地 Shimabara/Amakusa

Sakitsu church

A church built in a small fishing village on Shimoshima island in Amakusa (which is part of Kumamoto prefecture).

撮影:池田勉 Shimabara/Amakusa

Sakitsusuwa shrine

A shrine built in a small fishing village on Shimoshima island in Amakusa (which is part of Kumamoto prefecture).

崎津諏訪神社正面2 Shimabara/Amakusa

Kashiragashima Church

Kashiragashima is an island located east of the island of Nakadorijima, in the north of the Goto archipelago. The church itself is found in the village of Shirahama.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Goto

Remains of Funamori village

Located on the southern tip of Nozaki island, Funamori village consists of the remains of houses, disused farmland, a cemetery, the remains of an old wooden church (which was known as Setowaki Church) and an old trail.

舟森の集落跡(撮影:竹口進也) Kenhoku

Remains of Nokubi village

Nokubi village was located in the centre of Nozaki island, and today the remains of former houses and traces of disused farmland can still be seen there, as well as Former Nokubi church. A trail which the village’s inhabitants made is also visible.

旧野首教会堂(撮影:竹口進也) Kenhoku

Former Nokubi Church

Designed and constructed by Tetsukawa Yosuke. Finished in 1908.

撮影:日暮雄一 Kenhoku

Site of Hara Castle

Located in Nagasaki prefecture in the southern part of the Shimabara peninsula.

撮影:池田勉 Shimabara/Amakusa

Egami church

A wooden church with a multi-layered roof, designed by Tetsukawa Yosuke and completed in 1918. It has three aisles and a rib vault ceiling. The nave walls are arcade and mock triforium.

(撮影:池田勉) Goto

Former Gorin Church

Former Gorin church is located on Hisaka island in the Goto islands. The island is shaped like a horse’s hoof.

(撮影:池田勉) Goto

Ono church

Built for 26 Christian households living in the vicinity of Ono, as a peripatetic church of Shitsu church.

01_oono Nagasaki

Former House of Archbishop

In 1915, the original presbytery (from before Oura Cathedral’s construction) was rebuilt.

(撮影:日暮雄一) Nagasaki

Former Latin Seminary

Although it is popularly known as the Former Latin Seminary, the school’s official name is actually Nagasaki Catholic Divinity School. It was established by Father Petitjean in 1875 (soon after the ban on Christianity in Japan was lifted) in order to train theology students and Japanese priests. It functioned simultaneously as both a divinity school and a lodging house.

(撮影:日暮雄一) Nagasaki

Oura Cathedral

Oura Cathedral is dedicated to the 26 martyrs of Japan, and was also the stage for an event which became known as the “Discovery of Christians”.

(撮影:日暮雄一) Nagasaki

Former Shitsu Aid Centre

Former Shitsu Aid Centre opened in 2013 after 5 years of conservation and repair work.

旧出津救助院の授産場跡(撮影:竹口進也) Nagasaki

The sardine net workshop of Former Shitsu Aid Centre (Father de Rotz Memorial Hall)

In 1885, this building was constructed opposite the Former Shitsu Aid centre. It is a wooden-framed, one-storey building made of brick.

撮影:竹口進也 Nagasaki

Shitsu church

In September 1865, following the Discovery of the Hidden Christians at Nagasaki’s Oura Cathedral in March of the same year, Father Petitjean (the priest to whom they had confessed their faith) visited Sotome and successfully made contact with Hidden Christians living there.

撮影:松尾順造 Nagasaki

Nakae no shima

An unpopulated island located 2km off the northwest coast of Hirado. The island is 400metres long and 50metres wide.

(撮影:日暮雄一) Kenhoku

Mt. Yasumandake

A sacred mountain located on the west coast of Hirado, 536 metres above sea level.

写真右奥に見える山が安満岳(撮影:日暮雄一) Kenhoku

Kasuga Village

A village along the west coast of Hirado, facing out towards Ikitsuki island. Hirado was on the maritime route which linked Europe with India, China and Japan, and it accepted foreign trade along with foreign missionaries.

(撮影:日暮雄一) Kenhoku

Kuroshima Church

Kuroshima is an island located southeast of Hirado, off the coast of Sasebo. Many people came and settled here in the 18th century.

(撮影:松尾順造) Kenhoku

Recommended spot

Museum

Other spot

トップ